Bone Felt Toy
Crafted from organic sheep’s wool by talented female artisan in Nepal, it is a triple threat, offering chew, toss, and tug engagement. With natural, digestible fibers and plastic-free design, it assists with teeth cleaning and promotes exciting play for every type of biter and chewer. There's no bones about it.
*All shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on weight and shipping location.
- Standard Shipping: 3 to 10 days with tracking = $10 or less.
- Expedited Shipping: 2 to 5 days with tracking = $18 or less.
- Free Standard Shipping: 3 to 10 days on orders over $75 (before taxes and after discounts).
- Expedited 2-5 day shipping available on orders over $75 at the customer's expense.
We offer shipping to selected international countries (link here) outside the United States.
- Estimated shipping time: 8-14 business days.
- Customer notification of local duties and taxes to be paid before delivery.
- Customer responsibility for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees.
- All orders placed before 5pm EST will be shipped within the next 24 hours from Monday to Thursday.
- For orders placed on Friday (before 12pm), Saturday and Sunday, they will be shipped on the following Monday.
- We do not offer free exchanges. To exchange for a different item, please create a return here & place a new order for the correct item.
All returns are subject to a $2.50 restocking fee.
- If your return is older than 30 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the return for assistance.
Nellie loves her bone! As a puppy, she is constantly chewing and playing with her bone. It has remained sustainable throughout her nibbles and play.
Bone Felt Toy
Yay! Millie loves her bone. With how often she ends up eating parts of her toys we have such peace of mind knowing the materials are non-toxic/digestible and help keep her teeth clean. We had been looking for low-impact pup things for a while so we were really psyched to come across Awoo - really happy the wool is also ethically sourced too! Of course, we had to get the one that matched her collar and leash, LOL :)