Awoo x Studio Arugula Ceramic Wave Bowl
A truly drool-worthy bowl.
Expertly hand-crafted by the talented Shaya AlArfaj of Studio Arugula, each bowl is lovingly formed in her Los Angeles workshop. Made using locally-sourced clay, every piece undergoes two separate firings to ensure durability and is individually hand-painted by Shaya herself.
As with all handmade ceramics, each piece may have its own unique quirks that make it truly one of a kind.
*All shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on weight and shipping location.
- Standard Shipping: 3 to 10 days with tracking = $10 or less.
- Expedited Shipping: 2 to 5 days with tracking = $18 or less.
- Free Standard Shipping: 3 to 10 days on orders over $75 (before taxes and after discounts).
- Expedited 2-5 day shipping available on orders over $75 at the customer's expense.
We offer shipping to selected international countries (link here) outside the United States.
- Estimated shipping time: 8-14 business days.
- Customer notification of local duties and taxes to be paid before delivery.
- Customer responsibility for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees.
- All orders placed before 5pm EST will be shipped within the next 24 hours from Monday to Thursday.
- For orders placed on Friday (before 12pm), Saturday and Sunday, they will be shipped on the following Monday.
- We do not offer free exchanges. To exchange for a different item, please create a return here & place a new order for the correct item.
All returns are subject to a $2.50 restocking fee.
- If your return is older than 30 days, please contact email@example.com with your order number and details of the return for assistance.
I bought a pair of black small bowls a few months ago and every day I love them more and more. I've had two people run into them (because of the placement near our sliding door) and they have taken the abuse without a chip! They hold plenty of food and look amazing while doing it.